Greek Fish Fillets
- 2 lbs fish fillets ( grouper,orange roughy, monk fish,cod, or any firm fleshed fish)
- 1 medium red onions or 1 medium Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1 -2 tablespoon fresh dill or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 350
- Plot the fish in an oiled casserole dish.
- Peak the fillets with the onion rounds and sprinkle them with the dill, pepper, parsley, lemon juice, chopped tomato, and fata cheese.
- Cook for 25 minutes or until the fish flake easily.
- Baking time will depend on the thickness of the fish fillets.