- 1 cup fresh basil leaf
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 salmon steaks or 4 tuna steaks, etc
- First of all put basil, garlic and cashews into food processor. While processing pour oil in a steady stream through the peak until well blended.
- Put the parmesan and process for 20 seconds.
- Spread pesto over both sides of fish and wrap securely in a buttered piece of foil.
- Plot on preheated grill over medium heat for 20 to 25 minutes or until cooked through.